Install facebook Skin :
You need Mozilla or Opera with Stylish/Greasemonkey to use facebookskin or other style.
- Why Should be Mozilla Firefox? Faster Response, Security, Popup blocking, Advanced Features, Extensions, Excellent Interface, Download Manager It’s FREE!!!
- Using UserCSS in Firefox is really simple. All you need to do is install Stylish. Many user styles are also available as a userjs. If you wish to use them as a userjs, you will have to install Greasemonkey. Installing a new style is simply a matter of heading over to userstyles.org and clicking on “Install with Stylish” button.
- (Optional) you can download Mozilla Firefox Here or you can use Mozilla Firefox Portable for your usb / pen drive from here
- Add Stylish to Firefox from here or here.
- We recommend you to use manual installation and you could write your own skin or modify existing skin especially when userstyle.org is down.
- Choose Your Favorite Skin
- Click the Download Skin or Copy all of the CSS script found there.
- Then, right click the Stylish icon in your Firefox toolbar (bottom right of screen)
- click “Write Style” > “Blank Style…”
- Paste all the CSS into that window then Put the Description at the top
- click “Save” on the bottom right.
video tutorial here
- (Optional) you can download Opera from www.opera.com or prefer portable version for your Pendrive download http://opera-usb.com/download/opera964en.zip
- I would highly recommend that you install Stylish Clone for Opera (Menu). It isn’t essential, but it’s something you would find useful if you plan on using UserCSS extensively. Stylish for Opera also adds a few additional features like inbuilt support for Adblock FiltersetP. Alternatively you can install this button.